Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Belts and Hoses
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Commercial Truck Tire and Installation
- Electrical Systems
- Engine Diagnostics
- Heating and A/C
- Oil Change Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- Steering and Suspension
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Wheel Alignment
- Wiper Blades
Brake Repair in Wilson, NC at Public Tire Warehouse
Brakes are one of the most important components on your vehicle. You need the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot to the brake, your vehicle is going to stop. Public Tire Warehouse is Wilson, NC Brake Repair Service Specialist. We get your brakes, inspected and repaired right the first time. That's why it's important to keep these tips in mind to help keep your brakes functioning properly. Schedule an Appointment for a brake service checkup today
Brake Repair Checks at Public Tire Warehouse in Wilson, NC
Signs that it is time to have your brakes checked?
- Unfamiliar noises such as: Squealing, Rubbing, and Screeching are typical symptoms of brake shoe malfunction.
- Pulsations or Vibrations occurring in the brake pedal or steering wheel can indicate brake system failures.
- When you start to experience decreased ability to brake, it is likely a brake repair is in order. If you are experiencing this please schedule to have a brake inspection immediately.
- If you begin to smell a foul, rigid burning scent produced from the area around the vehicle's tire, stop operations and consult with an auto repair specialist.
Wilson, NC Brake Repair Tips at Public Tire Warehouse
- Have your brakes checked at least once a year ' more often if you drive frequently in city traffic or live in a hilly area.
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- If you hear a high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes, have them checked.
- If you hear a scratching or grinding noise when not braking, this also can be a sign of a brake or bearing issue and should be inspected immediately.
- If you experience shaking or vibration during braking, have them checked.
- Have brake fluid tested and replaced as needed and if you have to add fluid more than once every few months, you may have a leak.